1. Do you believe in marriage?
I believe that it works for some people and doesn’t for others. I won’t know which one works for me until I meet that someone.
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? What happened?
I proposed to my best girlfriend b/c she needed to stay in the country. It didn’t work out for insurance reasons but I was willing to do anything to keep her here with me.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage?
Laying in bed, reading next to her and knowing that our marriage would keep us together.
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage?
In public. Ugh. Those video’s on Youtube of a man proposing and being rejected on TV is just SO PAINFUL.
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement?
Rings go with most outfits
6. Would you like to participate in an “open” marriage vs. a traditional monogamous marriage? Have you ever given it serious thought? Why or Why not?
I am polyamorous. If I do get married to my (currently nonexistant) primary partner I will still date my other significant other’s. I’ve seen it work for another friend of mine.
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity. I did it 🙂